What are tags?
Tags are a way to show data that normally doesn’t show on the output. Tags are inserted manually into templates to show additional information. Whatever value it represents is shown on PDF printouts, emails and SMS.
Types of Tags
- Patient – represents patient’s details
- Visit – represent appointment or visit details
- Doctor – represent doctor’s information
- Clinic – represent clinic details
Example of Tags
- @patient – shows the patient’s name
- @visitdate – shows the appointment/visit date
- @doctor – shows the doctor’s name
- @clinicaddress – shows the clinic’s address
- @today – display’s the current date